Driving Directions from the South
1. At I-75 Paris/Lexington Exit (Exit 113), drive north on Hwy 27/68 (Paris Pike).
2. Continue 13 miles on gorgeous Paris Pike to downtown Paris.
3. Turn right at 8th Street stoplight, with Clay's Downtown Restaurant on your right.
4. Turn left at the next stop sign (opposite the wonderful Hopewell Museum) onto Pleasant Street.
5. On Pleasant St., pass the State Garden Club Headquarters on your right, and turn right onto Duncan Avenue (Paris ' most historic street).
6. Duncan Avenue becomes Scott Avenue . On Scott Avenue, you'll pass the back side of world famous Claiborne Farm (birthplace of Seabiscuit and burial place of Secretariat) on your right.
7. Turn left onto Bell Street.
8. Right on Taylor Avenue. The Treehouse is on the left--look for the canoe rack.